More and more devices are being connected via mobile communications. Continuous accessibility and a reliable data rate are of great importance here. The failure rate due to network interruptions of installed gateways is about 15%, this leads to expensive rework! With the LTE network tester from ENQT for measuring signal strength, you can position e.g. GSM emergency call systems optimally in the lift shaft or machine room. There are no more difficulties regarding the chosen provider, the reception level, the data transmission and the network availability.
With the LTE network tester from ENQT, second visits and network interruptions are a thing of the past. You can focus on your actual work! The network tester provides you with valid measurement results quickly and easily to determine the quality of the mobile network. For this purpose, the Netztester LTE, unlike other devices, connects directly to the mobile networks, which leads to better results. Thanks to the live measurement mode, you can see in real time where your antennas need to be placed for optimal reception. This makes it easier for your employees to work on site and prevents expensive rework. The network tester LTE convinces with its extremely simple operation and colour coding of the measured values. Thanks to its intuitive use, you and your employees can immediately increase the installation quality without any training effort. In the TMate measurement data portal you always have all data available or export the measurement data as a PDF or CSV file.
- The injection-molded housing is extremely robust and protects the signal tester from splash water.
- The powerful lithium battery lasts an entire working day and can be easily charged with the included power supply.
- The touch display makes it easy to operate the device. The included stylus simplifies operation for longer inputs.
- All German (Telekom/Vodafone/O2) and all European networks can be tested via the integrated SIM.
- The network tester has two SMA connectors for the connection of external antennas. The included Fakra adapter facilitates the use of own antennas.