1. Release agent of metal forming and lubricant of brushed metal.
2. Special electrolysis in high temperature and resistance materials.
3. Solid lubricant.
4. Heat-seal desiccant of transistor and additive of polymer such as plastic resin.
5. Compressed into various shapes of boron nitride products that can be used as components of heat, high voltage, insulation and heat dissipation.
6. Participated in the catalyst, it can be transformed into cubic boron nitride that is hard as diamond through high temperature and pressure treatment.
7. Nozzle of plane and rocket's engine.
8. High voltage high frequency electric and plasma arc insulators.
9. To prevent neutron radiation's packing materials.
10. Super hard materials were manufactured from BN, can make up high speed cutting tool, geological exploration and oil drilling's aiguilles.
11. Separate cup used in continuous cast steel in metallurgy, amorphous state iron's flow rabbet, continuous cast aluminum's release agents. (various optical glasses' release agents)
12. As evaporation boat of various capacitors thin film aluminizing, kinescope aluminizing, displayer aluminizing, etc.
13. Various retain freshness aluminizing packaging bag.
14. Various laser anti-counterfeiting aluminizing, trademarks gold stamping materials, and kinds of cigarette label and beer label, packaging boxes, cigarette packaging boxes' aluminizing, etc.
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Hardtmuth
HME – Technologies GmbH was founded in January 2004 as a spin-off business of "HME Magnet + Elektronik GmbH". The recent spin-off allows us to better suit the changing market dynamics and to better serve our customers offering them ever improving products and services.
We continually strive to:
- Deliver high quality products made to our clients' measure
- Consult our clients adding our profound technology knowledge
- Perform adequately in order to stay our clients' preferred and truly reliable long-term partner
HME - Technologies GmbH holds the highest possible credit rating (D&B risk indicator: 1) by the international rating agency Dun & Bradstreet (D&B).
Only 2% of Switzerland's companies qualify for this credit rating class. The exceptionally high creditworthiness and economic stability reflect our company's values.
We provide high quality magnets and magnet related products made to measure (on demand) and delivered just-in-time since 1985 and therefore show a long and industry-wide respected track record in the magnet business.
We are expanding our business worldwide adding new products to our portfolio.
We partner only with few proven select and competitive manufacturers based throughout the world enabling us to guarantee our customers the very best quality under reasonable price conditions.