mäder hand-operated toggle presses with square ram are ideal tools for manufacturing small precision parts with tight tolerances in small and medium-sized batches where automation would be too cost intensive.
The square ram has significant advantages compared with the round ram:
- Absolute protection against twisting
- Hardened and precisely ground ram
- Press ram guide free from play
- Readjustable jib strips for square ram
- Large tool locating surface
- Guides in tool therefore usually unnecessary
- Practically maintenance-free operation
Tools can be securly fixed by a screw.