Stationary nitrogen generator SNG II: Turnkey systems for the generation of compressed high-grade pure nitrogen
- High-grade nitrogen purity: Up to 99.5%
- The complete system: For pressures up to 350 bar
- Powerful concept: With flow rates from 485 to 770 l/min
- Controller with touch screen display: For user-friendly operation and monitoring
- Mobile system frame: Can be transported with a forklift truck
The nitrogen generators in BAUER's SNG II series are enclosed, integrated and modular complete systems for nitrogen supply comprising ROTORCOMP screw compressors, nitrogen membrane and BAUER piston compressor.
They are capable of generating pure nitrogen through a nitrogen membrane which provides the basis for high production volume and cost-effectiveness at low costs. The SNG II series is built from modules on a system frame. The frame makes it easy to adapt the system at any time to meet your individual customer requirements.