Polyimide Film FEP 6251
Polyimide film FEP Series is polyimide film coated with FEP on one or both side, imparts heat sealability, provides a moisture barrier, and enhances chemical resistance. Mainly used in magnet wire insulation, formed coil insulation, CPTC and release liner.
Type Polyimide film FEP Constructions
In this series order code of three digits, the first and third digit represents the normal thickness of the coating FEP, the symbol 9 is used to represent 12.7um (0.5 mil)，6 to 2.54 um. HF is used to represent polyimide film coated with FEP on single side, and FHF to double side.
6251 Polyimide tape is a general polyimide film that is coated or laminated on one or both sides with FEP Fluoropolymer, which imparts heat sealability, provides a moisture barrier, and enhances chemical resistance.6251 Polyimide tape is recommended in applications that require a heat bondable film, or moisture and chemical resistance beyond the capabilities of uncoated polyimide film.
● Heater circuits
● Heat sealable bags
● Automotive diaphragms and manifold
● Electrical insulation
1. Width: 5~500mm could be cut.
2. Core ID: 40,50,76mm Roll OD: 200~250mm
3. Package: Inside: Polythene film, Outside: Carton or wooden case
4. Payment: T/T or L/C at sight
5. Delivery time: 14 days after receiving your advance payment or L/C advice
6. MOQ: 200kgs