The pluggable, two-part metal bellows couplings are constructed for applications which are difficult to reach, applications without assembly boring for the clamping screws of the coupling hubs or where only blind fitting is possible. For such applications, the assembly is faciliated by the plug-in capability. Also, in case of service, the disassembly is much easier, because the drive unit can be pulled off without the difficult loosening of the hubs.
Product specific characteristics, which define the metal bellows couplings, apply to the KPP couplings as well. These are: absolutely no backlash, high torsional stiffness, low moment of inertia, compensation of misalignments, as well as high operating speeds and high operating temperatures. Depending on special operation parameters, plug-in elastomer couplings of series EKM & ESM provide a good alternative.
- several hub variants with a backlash free nose groove principle
- blind assembly (plug in) possible - backlash free
- sturdy whole metal version for temperatures up to 3000C
- Torque range: 10 - 600 Nm
- Shaft diameter: 6 - 70 mm