Supraton® bitumen homogenisers are designed for the production of polymer modified bitumen. Due to their special design the processing of polymers in bitumen is very efficient, especially in the form of pellets. The machines have successfully been employed for many decades and are based on a three-stage rotor/stator tool.
The features of the Supraton® bitumen homogenisers 349-5, 449-5 and 549-5.03 are unique:
- special tool geometry for different sorts of bitumen, particularly advantageous in processes with one flow and high polymer concentration
- three-stage rotor/stator tool for the intrusion, shearing/ comminution and dispersion especially of polymers in the form of pellets and similar substances
- adjustment of the gap for energy-saving starts by hydraulic and axial displacements of the shaft
- the standard adjustment open/close for start, shut down and pump over can be completed with a stepless adjustment
- the strong pumping effect of the machine supports the supply pump and supersedes it most of the time