Potable water desalination for industrial applications - compact and cost-effective
As the system runs with low operating pressures, the entire system can be fitted with inexpensive PVC pipework and/or with pressure hoses. The system sizes ecoPRO 600-2,700 are also available with integrated semi-automatic cleaning system and raw water flushing option. The cleaning system can also be simply retrofitted. Equipped with the latest generation of "ultra low-pressure" diaphragms, this system achieves maximum permeate performance with low operating pressures, thereby lowering investment and operating costs.
- Efficient operation with low pressure diaphragms with outputs of up to 85% and salt retention rates of up to 97%
- Reduced maintenance and service costs as well as long diaphragm service lives, thanks to integrated cleaning concepts and flushing options
- Service-friendly construction of systems on a corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel or PP frame
- Simple and safe to operate: Microprocessor control with direct connection option for peripheral system components and integrated conductivity measurement with plain text display in the graphic display
- One-stop integration into customised complete solutions by perfectly coordinated pre- and post-treatment from ProMinent.
- Types ecoPRO 100 – 1,500 are mounted on an extremely stable and corrosion-free PP frame.
- Larger types ecoPRO 1,800 – 2,700 are mounted on a high-quality, double powder-coated steel frame.
- Highly efficient operation with outputs of up to 85% and system retention rates of up to 97% integrated in epoxy-glass resin pressure pipes
- Pre-filter 5µm with manometer for determining differential pressure
- Pressure switch to protect the high-pressure pump
- Flow meter to display permeate and concentrate volume
- Optional semi-automatic cleaning system for chemical module cleaning for long module service lives
- 2 switching inputs for level control of the cleaning tank
- 2 switching inputs for level control of the permeate tank
- Pause switching input for external On/Off
- External fault switching input
- Temperature measuring input (Pt 100)
- Active permeate valve output (filling of cleaning tank)
- Active output for flushing valve for initial permeate disposal (depending on conductivity), raw water, permeate and interval flushing (idle time management)
- Active output for controlling a metering pump (anti-scalant)
- Analogue output 0/4 - 20 mA conductance